1. I visited Kings Cross Pond club, seriously can not recommend it enough!
2. Went on a spontaneous trip to Sheffield to see the bestie, obviously we had to break out the selfie stick..
3. A friend from work and I tried out Dip & Flip. I mean it opened around 5 minute works from the office.. I would have been rude not to right?! Their burgers are insane!
4. Talking of work, payday cocktails are totally necessary and this “Hedgerow Fizz” was particularly yum!
5. I finally made it into the not so new Lush Oxford Street store, so many gorgeous exclusive products, thankfully didn’t manage to bankrupt myself and showed some restraint.. Only some though..
6. Amy and I took a rickshaw, it was great fun to weave through the traffic around Bond Street.
7. Sketch’s egg toilets. And yes, they’re as surreal as they look. There’s people dressed in full maid outfits wondering around cleaning and each egg play some rather eerie music that verges on Sci-Fi. Still, so cool though!
8. Talking of Sketch, afternoon tea in The Gallery was divine! The sandwiches and cakes were utterly perfect, the crockery was adorable and selection of tea *heart eyes emoji*. I’ll hopefully be writing about this soon.
9. We took the “Waterbus” between Little Venice and Camden, although I’ve walked this route more than a handful of times, it was lovely to do it by boat.
10. While in Camden, Amy and myself checked out the new Cereal Killer cafe that has opened in the stables market. We had “Unicorn Poop” which was super yummy. The whole place is done out with nostalgia in mind with 90’s cartoons playing, Spice Girls wallpaper and a way to have breakfast in bed. So worth a visit for kitch value alone!
11. Some of the lovely decoration at #BloggingGalsParty to launch AnesisTV, such a great night and will be posting about it soon.
12. My goodiebag from #BloggingGalsParty, so many amazing brands. I’ll be reviewing these over this week!
13. I was really naughty and bought a new handbag.. Well it was Wednesday.. & it is pink..
14. My best friend bought me possibly the best birthday present ever.. Tickets to see Taylor Swift at Hyde Park! Also playing were John Newman & Ellie Goulding, such an amazing concert and Taylor is even better live!
15. Bestie selfie ft pint of terrible pink wine..
16. There isn’t a hangover in the world that a Wetherspoons breakfast can’t solve right?
June was one hell of a month, here’s hoping July is even better!