“What Happened Last Month…” || July In Photos
1. Toasting having payday off work with Gerri.. I mean, it’s always a good time for champagne right?
2. Afternoon tea at Sketch, I really do love that place.
3. Enjoying the heatwave by spending the afternoon having a few drinks and naming the swans at Hyde Park.
4. Relaxing on the peddle boats on the lake, such a fun day.
5. I couldn’t resist picking up this tshirt with a quote from one of my all time favourite films Mean Girls on it. Brb channelling my inner Gretchen..
6. A rather short but over due catch up with my old housemate Katie. We ended up having a few cocktails at Browns near Covent Garden including these lovely raspberry and champagne ones.
7. How cute were the #WimbledonSummerParty invites?!
8. A group photo from the Wimbledon Summer Party which I wrote about *here*. Such an amazing night with some lovely people.
9. The closest I got to a photo with Ed Sheeran.. A girl can dream though right?
10. Selfie with the bestie while having a boogie to Rudimental.. Also one of the last known photos of my poor index finger *insert crying emoji here*. They were amazing live though!
11. ED SHEERAN. Need I say more?!
12. Wandering round the fresh produce in Borough Market, always a great way to spend a lazy day off.
13. Spent the day volunteering at Vauxhall City Farm helping with the RLSB’s London Without Limits campaign to raise awareness and money to help young blind people. It was really rewarding as well as being great fun meeting all the animals.
14. Selfie with Lucas the ducking! Seriously, how cute is he?! I wonder if my landlord would be too mad if I got one..
15. After spending a few days feeling sorry for myself after loosing my fingernail and being in a lot of pain, my friend James had sent me some flowers to cheer me up. How cute is that?!
16. Discovered that Turtle Bay not only does some beautiful food but some great cocktails too.