“What Happened Last Month..” || August In Photos
1. It was James’ birthday and rather than the normal night out in Sheffield decided to come visit me in London instead. So obviously selfies and cocktails happened..
2. Since James is possibly the hardest person to buy for out of all my friends, I decided that musical tickets were the way forward. We both had been wanting to see Wicked for ages and it was completely amazing. Seriously, go see it!
3. So the Roundhouse in Camden had teamed up with Stoli for the forth year running to create a beach on their terrace. This was one of the raspberry lemonade cocktails and was super tasty! Sadly this was only open until the end of August, although I’m sure it’ll be back again next year!
4. I was lucky enough to be one of the first 30 bloggers to receive the #BloggersBeautyBox you can read about what was inside *here*.
5. The North invaded North London! I met up with two of my uni pals and fellow Northerners Katie and Stuart to go see Katie’s boyfriends band Sabella perform in North London. Such a great night!
6. Along with a few other bloggers I attended Stvdio5’s pop up shop at Old Street station. How cute are these vegan cake soaps?! A post on some goodies by them should be up over this month!
7. My new favourite summery scent (yeah, I know it’s nearly Autumn, a girl can still dream of the sunshine right..) Italian Summer Fig by The Bodyshop. I reviewed it *here*.
8. Receiving makeup in the mail always perks up my day, this package from BeautyCrowd contained Freedom Makeup’s Magic palette.
9. Busy making notes on my cute Ohh Deer notebook at the #BigBloggerConference you can see what notes I made in it at the amazing workshops *here*.
10. Honey cookies by BeeGood at the Big Blogger Conference. How cute are they?! Plus their products are gorgeous, check them out!
11. I won a pair of Shoeaholics shoes, again at the Big Blogger Conference. I was so chuffed! Especially as I never normally win anything, so I felt extra lucky to scoop such a great prize.
12. I found myself in a reading rut and struggling to get into any book I attempted, so I decided to re read one of my favourite book series of all time Harry Potter right from the beginning. I might be 20 something now but the story is still amazing and makes me very excited to go on the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
13. Popcorn and Ryan Gosling, what else could a girl want? Excellent night with Michelle at AlexandraLuella.com at Roof East’s Roof Top Film Club thanks to Nuffnang. A post on this should be up over the next few days.
14. Our film-themed cocktails for the evening, namely a “Pretty n Pink” and a “Jurassic Carpark”.. Yes that is a dinosaur straw..
15. Look Fantastic turned 19 and had a fantastic 90’s themed party over at Fifty 9 bar in Mayfair which I was lucky enough to be invited to. I got my paws on a beauty box that I’ll be giving away this week and all in all had a fantastic evening.
16. As someone with zero co-ordination, I had a chance to work with a brand that solves pretty much all my nail issues Little Ondine which you can read about *here*.
So, yet again August was a fantastic month.. Here’s hoping September is even half as fun!