1. As I mentioned in my 10 Happy Things post earlier this month, I spent one of my Sundays volunteering to clean the River Wandle through work. Although I’m not normally a river cleaving kinda girl, I really enjoyed it and it really does feel great to give something back.
2. I attended the #BloggersFestival which was a complete ball Also side note, how cute was the pick and mix table?!. There were some amazing bloggers, brands and stuff going on. Thanks again to Scarlett from ScarlettLondon.com for inviting me and for the amazing goodiebag, I’m still working my way round to posting about everything!
3. A selfie at Bloggers Festival with one of my favourite bloggers Hayley from TheGlasgowGirl.com, I mean we’re bag twins, it was bound to happen..
4. Obligatory cocktail shot from #DMBloggerParty hosted by Lauren from BlondeVision.co.uk. Seriously, cocktails, great company and more cocktails makes for a pretty awesome saturday night.
5. I got this gorgeous delivery from Bloom And Wild. They specialise in bouquets that actually fit through your mail box, so you don’t have to worry about whoever you buy them for or yourself being in. Genius!
6. I ended up going for spontaneous cocktails with Leah from DevotedToPink.com, which was far too eventful for one bullet point..
7. As anyone who has me on FitBit will know, I’m obsessed with hitting my daily step target. So I spent what should have been a lazy Sunday doing the walk from Little Venice to Camden. The views are kinda pretty too.
8. My Sephora haul came! *heart eyed emoji* I am so in love with all the items I picked up although I’ve only had a chance to review one, Kat Von D’s Studded Kiss Lipstick.
9. September means that one of my favourite things is back, yes I know it’s a little predictable but Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are back and they’ve bought in some super instagramable cups.. I couldn’t resist!
10. I got this adorable package from JewelleryBox.co.uk in my #BloggersFestival goodie bag with a gorgeous infinity set in. Aside from being great quality, the effort they put into each parcel means that they make amazing gifts.
11. When I attended a Bloggers Hangout event at the Oxo building, I was lucky enough to be given this gorgeous nail varnish by TrueBrit (I wrote about it *here*) which has donning my nails ever since.
12. I took a trip to Sheffield to celebrate Becky from ForeverRebecca.com’s new job and James moving flat, clearly bubbly had to happen right?!
13. Sadly we didn’t get any photos prior to too much wine… This is the best of a bad bunch.. Oops..
14. As I wrote about *here* I was invited along to the reopening of the Ice Bar and their #IceBarRocks event by Lauren from BlondeVision.co.uk. Such a cool sorry! evening.
15. I saw one of my favourite bands at the moment perform, namely Zibra.
16. I went to #GolfWithMonarch at N1 Golf which was a complete blast. Golf, wine tasting and tapas is always fun even though I wasn’t so good at the golfing part. I’m working on a post about it at the moment!
So this month was another great one, how was your September?