- My bestie Becky and I may live in different cities but we still found a way to celebrate Mean Girls day “It’s October 3rd..”
- I took a bubble bath, in public with Bathstore.com for their #BubblesBathBar pop up, you can read about it *here*.
- I’m a big Thai food fan, so when I read that Patara in South Kensington apparently has the best Thai Green Curry in London, I had to try it. To be 100% honest, I agree with them, it’s certainly the best I’ve tried!
- I went to see The Bohicas in Tufnell Park, they were absolutely awesome live and when they’re back touring the UK again I’ll definitely be getting tickets.
- I stayed at the Regency in South Kensington to do an #Unrooming with Laura for Hotels.com. I love the concept and I’ll be writing exactly why very soon.
- Selfie time with Laura and Mona at the Dead Dollshouse restaurant.
- My room was brightened up with these gorgeous Bloom & Wild flowers.
- I went to #CarnivalFiesta with Thomas Cook, which I’ll be posting about very soon warning it may make you want to jet off to Tenerife!
- Despite having lived in London full time for 2 almost years, I hadn’t been to the Victoria & Albert museum. I regret not going sooner as it was completely fascinating.
- My mum and I surprised my auntie and cousins by meeting them at Wookey Hole caves ready to spend the weekend with them. While I was a little too old for most of Wookey’s offerings the cave tour was gorgeous and I could have spent all day in there snapping photos.
- After Wookey Hole on the Saturday, we went to Bath and explored the historic Roman Baths. The architecture made my inner property geek a very happy girl.
- We went to Marco Pierre White’s restaurant and I had possibly the best burger I’ve ever tasted.
- Getting in to the Halloween spirit, I treated the team at work to some gorgeous toffee apple cupcakes from Marks & Spencers.
- What better way to spend the day before Halloween than on a tour of London’s haunted locations with #LDNHauntedPubTour?
- Becky and myself got our nails done together, because good company makes being pampered even more fun.
- Talking of Becky, after the salon we hoped on a boat and went to the zoo and got over excited with all the animals.
Find me on;
Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram