“What Happened Last Month..” || Decemeber In Photos
- Trying out my cupcake decorating skills at #LeedsXmasMeet along with a few of my favourite bloggers. As you can see my efforts could only be summed up with “at least you tried..”
- I got a sneak peak at La Redoute‘s latest collection and was lucky enough to leave with a stunning dress that I look forward to wearing to an event this month.
- My first ever Cohorted Beauty Box arrived and I was extremely chuffed with the contents, including a few of my high end favourites.
- Carnaby Street’s Christmas lights are some of my favourite as they always manage something unique, I could resist snapping a few photos while I finished my Christmas shopping.
- After reading a few posts about how other bloggers combated December’s lack of natural light, I picked up a LED light for my camera. Although I’m still getting to grips with it, it has certainly helped so far.
- Laura and I attended an art exhibition at the Oxo Tower which featured some rather trippy pieces like these.
- But the reason we were at said exhibition? The MoleculART pop up which was on the top floor. Throwing back to their Breaking Bad pop up earlier in the year, we drank cocktails made with this lab like set up and made our own art.
- Talking of cocktails, I spent a Sunday at the European Bartending School with Laura and Pippa which resulted in more bruises than I’d like to admit..
- After toying with the concept for months, I finally got my eyebrows HD’d at Benito Brow Bar.
- I met up with some more of my favourite bloggers in Winter Wonderland for #LDNSecretSanta. I was really lucky with my gift as the lovely Becky got me the Harry Potter colouring book which I’ve had my eye on for ages.
- Shockingly, I forgot to take a picture of my own tree, however I did get a shot of this gorgeous pink tree in Liberty’s window.
- Since I was using up left over work holiday I decided it wouldn’t be too busy for a wonder on the Southbank and a look at the Christmas martket.
- While I didn’t do any shopping at said market, I did enjoy sitting by the fire pit with a fruit cider at the Rekorderlig Cider Lodge which was a great way to warm up.
- Over Christmas we stayed with family in Devon. I had more fun that I want to admit leaving treats for Santa and waking up to see if he’s been!
- After stuffing ourselves silly on Christmas Day, it seemed like a great idea to go for a nice long walk on Boxing Day. It seemed like a perfect time to update the blog I’d left alone over the holidays and snap an outfit post.
- I spent the days before New Years Eve having a well deserved pamper and doing some reading.
Hope you all had an awesome December too!