No Bake Nutella Cheesecake || Recipe
If you had to ask me what my favourite sweet treats were, cheesecake and Nutella would both be towards the top of the list. Since it was my turn to bring treats into work last week and my white chocolate and Baileys one went down so well, I thought I’d attempt another cheesecake. After trawling my cookbook collection I found this no bake Nutella cheesecake recipe (originally by Nigella but I’ve made a few tweaks that I find make it easier/tastier!) and thought I just had to share it with you guys;
What You’ll Need;
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 75g soft unsalted butter
- 100g chopped hazelnuts
- 500g cream cheese
- 60g icing sugar
- 400g Jar of Nutella
- Teaspoon of vanilla extract
What To Do;
- First things first, take the cream cheese out of the fridge as it should be room temperature by the time you come to use it.
- Combine the digestive biscuits, two table spoons of the hazelnuts and a generous table spoon of Nutella in a food processor and then decant into a bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add into the bowl. Stir to insure that all the crumbs are coated.
- Tip the biscuit mix into your cake tin and press into an even base with the back of a spoon.
- Place the base into the fridge to chill.
- Combine the cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl and when smooth add in the remaining Nutella and vanilla extract. Continue mixing until fully combined.
- Take the base out of the fridge and smooth the Nutella and cream cheese mix on top. Scatter the remaining hazelnuts on the cheesecake and leave to chill for at least four hours. (I left mine over night).
So there you have it, a super easy, super tasty no bake Nutella cheesecake. It went down a storm at work (the photo was of a mini one I made along side, the team demolished the not as pretty full sized one!) and it’s definitely one I’ll be making again soon.