It’s just dawned on me, despite February being such a busy month I didn’t take nearly enough photos nor did I do a “What Happened Last Month..” post. Oops. I know I managed to write about 10 happy things but it’s not quite the same. However, this month I’ve been a little more snap happy (despite going on holiday and forgetting my memory card..) so if you fancy nosing what I’ve been up to offline, here’s my March in photos;
1. follow site Seeing The 1975 with James. I spend the first weekend in March with my good friend James drinking too much prosecco, eating pizza and seeing one of our favourite bands. As per usual we had to get a typical “cheers”-ing photo of our pints of cider and black (even if it’s not our normal tipple..).
2. scatology dating Discovering a new “holy grail” product. I love MAC and their Fix + spray is something I’ve bought over and over again, however when I heard that L’oreal’s “Infallible Fixing Spray” was a dupe for Urban Decay’s “Up All Night” I knew I’d have to give it a go. So far I’ve been really impressed and I’ll be reviewing this soon!
3. http://www.ribo.co.at/deniro/6760 I got personalised cupcakes. They were super yummy and made me feel pretty darn special seeing my logo on a cake. You can see my review here.
4. classic dating shows Picking up a bargain Too Faced palette. Ideal for experimenting with some Spring looks, I reviewed it here if you fancy a read.
5. here My morning commute has become more bearable. While no one likes getting up at 6am, it being light and slightly warmer outside makes it a lot more enjoyable.
6. rencontres a xv france 2 Learning to cook with Levi Roots. As I love all things spicy, learning all about some of his Smoke House restaurant’s signature recipes was right up my street! Although we didn’t get to find out the secret behind his famous Reggae Reggae sauce, I did go away knowing a lot more about Caribbean food.
7. go to site Pre road trip breakfast. Before the drive to Centre Parcs, it was only right to treat ourselves to some breakfast right?! We went to the local Creams where we loaded up on cookie dough and waffles. http://davisslater.com/ficeryw/4257 Yum!
8. twoo site rencontre gratuit We went kayaking. Yes. I went on a boat and didn’t fall in and was pretty proud about this. I did get an embarrassingly wet bum though. Word to the wise, don’t wear light jeans to kayak..
9. online dating sites ireland reviews Hitting the rapids. To burn off all the pizzas, waffles and wine we consumed over the weekend we spent lots of time at the pool including these super fun rapids. It was pretty cold outside but thankfully the water was nice and warm!
10. http://www.ribo.co.at/deniro/7422 I made a return trip to the Cereal Killer Cafe. This time to try the rather amazing Nutella stacked hot chocolate. Seriously, if you’re around Camden or Brick Lane those are worth the trip alone. If you fancy seeing my full review of the Camden branch, it’s here.
11. I tried my first ever Lush Bubble Bar. After feeling pants lately, I thought I’d treat myself to a really bubbly bath and Flowering Tea from Lush was just the ticket.
12. Spoiled my mum at Muriel’s Kitchen. My mum is an absolute star so to show her how much I appreciate everything she does for me, I took her for afternoon tea last weekend. It’s not much but it was great fun and certainly put a smile on her face.
Hope you all had a fantastic March, and here’s hoping April is even better!