Okay, so how is it June already? We’re rapidly approaching the midpoint of the year and I swear it was only Christmas about two weeks ago. The weather still hasn’t made it’s mind up on what kind of summer were having and the first festivals are starting to kick off making me super excited for Reading in just under 10 weeks time. Anyway, May has been another fantastic and busy month so, if you fancy nosing what I’ve been up to offline, here’s my May in photos;
2. Cocktails on the Good Ship Benefit. After our brunch, Leah and I decided the only way forward was going for another drink. I mean it was a bank holiday Sunday after all! We decided on a return trip to the Good Ship Benefit pop up and as per usual it was fantastic.
3. I took a trip to Sheffield. & aside from catching up with some old friends, I attended #SteelCityBlogMeet hosted by Becky, Louise, Billie, Lauren and Kirstie which was great fun. Plus I got to meet some of my favourite northern bloggers too which is always a bonus.
4. Ice cream roses at Amorino. Seriously, how cute are these?! The gelato was pretty fantastic too, I chose mango, chocolate and mandarin and raspberry. Yum!
5. I made my own facemask at Lush Oxford Street. Lush’s flagship Oxford Street store is a beauty lovers wonderland, so when Blogosphere Magazine invited me along with a few other bloggers to tour the store and make our own face mask I was proper chuffed, but more on that another day!
6. Brunch at All Bar One. Yes another brunch.. Don’t judge me! This time it was Amber and I heading for a leisurely brunch at All Bar One near Waterloo Station before a wander around Covent Garden.
7. Topped the leader board at work. & won a £25.00 Debenhams voucher which I promptly spent on MAC’s Whirl lipstick and lip liner which I reviewed last week.
8. Feasting on burgers at Tommi’s Burger Joint. Burgers, beers and a few of my favourite blogging buddies, the perfect lunch date if you ask me! We had a complete feast at the Kings Road branch of Tommi’s Burger Joint (and I reviewed it last week if you fancy a read!)
9. I went to a Eurovision party. Complete with Eurovision cupcakes and score sheets. Becky, James and I (along with a few others) did break the golden “never drink before song nine” rule though…
10. Updating my jewellery collection. As I wrote about in my last post, I had a mini haul at JewelleryBox and picked up some gorgeous silver pieces ready for summer.
11. I got to visit ASOS’s headquarters. For the #KEDSxASOS event where I got to attend a panel about fashion and the blogging world along with having my hair styled by GHD. Amazing.
12. Wonders around Portobello Road. This is one of my favourite parts of London and as much as I love it’s famous antiques market which takes place on Saturday mornings, I adore when it’s quiet enough to look round the boutiques and try a cocktail or two made with home brewed gin at the Portobello Star without too much hustle and bustle.