Favourite Blog Posts In July || Friday Favourites
Over the last two months I’ve really enjoyed sharing my favourite blog posts from the last thirty days on here. So I think, FrannyMac may just have it’s first regular feature. (Mini blog achievement right there!). On that note, here are some of the blog posts I’ve really enjoyed reading over the last 30 or so days – I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!
- Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick – Damzel In This Dress. Despite being a huge liquid to matte lipstick fan and having heard lots of good things about Gerard Cosmetics, I still haven’t got round to trying any of their Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. Rosie picked up some stunning colours and I know what I’m treating myself to next pay day!
- Silo Coffee, Berlin – Emma Inks. Emma’s blog is one that I can get lost in. I love her sense of style and ability to find some of the coolest places. Although I’ve never been to Berlin, her post about her brunch at Silo Coffee made me want to book a flight for the avocado on toast alone..
- How I Edit My Blog Photos W/O Photoshop – See The Stars. I don’t know about anyone else, but I love seeing how other people edit or take photos. I usually come away with some tips or ideas to try and in turn I feel like I can see my own photography improving. On that note, I loved Sarah’s post on how she edits her photos without Photoshop. It got me to download Polarr and it’s safe to say I’m hooked.
- It’s Okay, The Attack Of The Green Eyed Blog Monster – Loved By Laura. Laura’s blog is by far one of my favourites, everything she does is just so flawless. Which is why, on that note, I really related to her post on getting blog envy. It’s nice to know you’re not alone in getting jealous sometimes and that even some of your favourite bloggers do too.
- Benefit Cosmetics Interview – Justine Pendrill. Justine recently had an interview with Benefit Cosmetics (fingers crossed she gets it!) and shared what the interview process was like. If like many people, you’d heard some horror stories about how high pressure the interview is – Justine’s post gives you all the information you’ll need to know.
- How To Decide Where To Go On Holiday Next – Queenbeady. You know how I mentioned that I wanted to tick off some of my European bucket list? Well, I’ve been struggling on where to pick first! I loved this post by Bee and it’s been really helpful in the run up to booking on payday.
- Huge American Makeup Haul – Laura Hadley. Laura returned back from Los Angles a few months ago and while here vlogs made me pretty darn jealous, her collective beauty haul is making me positively green with envy. I’ve seen some bits I definitely need to look into getting shipped over too..
- Rylan Book Signing – Becky Bedbug. One of my favourite bloggers met one of my favourite tv personalities, this couldn’t not be one of my months favourite posts. Becky also let us know that he’s every bit as lovely in person as he is on tv, which is always great to know.
- Goof Proof Brows with Benefit – Bamblings Of Naffy. Benefit’s brow re-launch has been one of the biggest beauty stories of the summer, I mean they even decked out a boat to promote it. As such I’ve been really looking forward to trying some of the new launches. Naffy shares her thoughts on the High Brow Glow Brow Pencil and Goof Proof Brow Pencil, as her brows look on point it’s got me wanting to pick them up myself!
- Why you should never give up on your dreams | Ft. Strawberry doughnut milkshake cupcake recipe – It’s Little Lauren. Sometimes you just need to hear that you shouldn’t give up. Aside from having an absolutely gorgeous cupcake recipe. Lauren’s post serves as a reminder you should never give up on your dreams.