I know I probably begin every single monthly round up this way, but June has absolutely flown by. I can’t believe we’re already halfway through 2016 and it’s safe to say I could not have predicted any of the momentous things that have happened. I mean, if you’d have told me in January that; Britain would actually vote to leave the EU, Taylor Swift would split up with Calvin Harris and that I’d actually make an accurate football prediction I wouldn’t have believed you..
Anyway, moving on to less serious matters, if you fancy nosing what I’ve been up to offline – here’s my June in photos;
1. http://www.newmen.eu/pigils/niodjr/264 Pizza, prosecco and girlie chats. When we released it has been over a month since we’d last hung out, Amber and I decided the best way to catch up would be over food somewhere central. We took a trip to one of Prezzo‘s branches near Charing Cross and indulged in V.I.Pizzas, yum!
2. go here Discovering new places. Like Grind, a place I’ve walked past many times but never ventured into. The atmosphere and most importantly the coffee was fantastic. I’ll definitely be visiting another of their branches soon.
3. http://lisambiance.com/fipoew/fopires/644 Breakfast before Borough Market. Okay, I know, I know yet more food.. What can I say I like to eat! I had family visit from Devon and while they admired the views from The Shard, I grabbed breakfast and took a leisurely walk around Borough Market.
4. http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?endonezit=what-are-binary-options-investopedia'a=0 We celebrated Lauren moving into her new home. Although in June the weather was all over the place to say the least, the rain held off. It was a fantastic day with some of the most amazing blogging girls.
5. http://foodintravel.it/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1513938005.7494909763336181640625 I came home to a beautiful bouquet. Prestige Flowers were nice enough to send me their Paris bouquet and I couldn’t help but get a little snap happy. I mean, who doesn’t love roses?!
6. köp Sildenafil Citrate faktura Peanut butter jelly freakshakes at Street Feast. A group of us headed to Street Feast in Dalston for food and drinks. Confession time, this Bad Brownie freakshake was Jenny‘s not mine. She did say it was incredible though..
7. http://weselny-duet.pl/visre/pieor/414 Martinis in the Porefessional Vault. Another month, another trip to the Good Ship Benefit. This time, my best friend Becky visited and I thought this would be the perfect place to have a drink or five.
8. see url Designing my own Magnum. After seeing previous years pop-ups, I took a trip down to #MagnumLDN‘s South Molton Street store were I designed my own Magnum. I picked double chocolate with silver pearls, marbled chocolate curls and a blackberry crunch.
9. signs shes dating multiple guys Trying a new nail salon. As my normal salon could best be described as “cheap and cheerful” and I was in serious need of a fresh set of acrylics before source url #BloggersBall, I thought it was the ideal time to try somewhere new. I was really impressed with the results.
10. http://www.newmen.eu/pigils/niodjr/423 My ColourPop Haul arrived. After missing yet another Kylie Lip Kit restock, I went on a bit of a spending spree at ColourPop and picked up a selection of Ultra Matte Lipsticks and Lippie Pencils. I wrote a post about it earlier this month and I may well have placed a second order..
11. http://lisambiance.com/fipoew/fopires/945 Exploring SoHo. With spending a little more time in central London this month, I have finally had a chance to visit SoHo while Pride was in full swing. While I missed the parade, I got to soak up some of the party atmosphere and it was only right to end the day with a cocktail or two.
12. buy himalaya purim online india I learned calligraphy. Along with block printing and origami, I had a crash course in calligraphy on a day of crafting with the team from Viking Direct.