I’ve said it before, and let’s be honest here, I’ll most likely say it again. Month in month out this is one of my favourite posts to write. I’m a big believer in sharing the love to other bloggers and I adore having a reason to every month. So before I rant on about it anymore, there are 10 of my favourite blog posts from October;
- Lifestyle | 5 Good Things #2 – Lolas Little Wonders. If I said that Lola’s 5 Good Things posts didn’t inspire me to start writing “5 Happy Things” again, I’d be lying. Reading what she’d been up to and what had put a smile on her face lately really put one on mine too. I love the idea of sharing more positive vibes.
- Affordable Eyeshadow palettes | The Good, The Bad & The Ugly – LPage Beauty. Since discovering Leanne’s blog a few months ago, it’s quickly become a favourite. I love her “The Good, The Bad & The Ugly” posts and have discovered some fabulous products. (& I’ve saved some pennies too!). After a few drugstore palettes I’ve picked up hadn’t quite been up to scratch. Now I know which ones I should be picking up on my next splurge..
- Boohoo Sequined Bomber Jacket – Devoted To Pink. If you’ve read my monthly favourites before you probably already know. Sside from being a good friend of mine, Leah’s blog is one of my all time favourites. This sparkley sequined bomber jacker is the stuff of dreams and she absolutely rocks it. As always.
- 20 Halloween Movies For Scaredy Cats – See The Stars. Confession time: While I spent more evenings that I can count watching horror movies with my university flatmates, since moving out I’ve not watched a single one. Something about those kind of films, for me anyway, makes them more enjoyable to watch with friends and a huge bowl of popcorn. So as this halloween I won’t be checking out the latest “found footage” horror and instead some of the classics from Sarah’s list.. Here’s hoping I can find them on Netflix!
- Staycation At CitizenM Shoreditch – Emma Inks. Since moving to London permanently, I’ve never considered having a staycation in the city. However, Emma’s trip to the gorgeous and high tech CitizenM in Shoreditch has got me thinking; Maybe a change of scene for a night is just what I need to relax and unwind..
- Snake Halloween Look using Urban Decay Moondust Palette – She Might Be Loved. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Georgina is the definition of makeup on point. I’ve been lusting after Urban Decay’s Moondust palette since I spied in on their Instagram. However, because it’s so bold I worried I wouldn’t get enough use out of it. Georgina has knocked it out the park though, and rather than just creating a bold eye look, she’s created a full face Halloween look that I could only dream of doing myself!
- Ultimate Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake – As You Wish. Although I don’t cook as much as I’d like to, I can spend hours reading recipes. When Georgie says this is the ultimate hazelnut chocolate cheesecake, she’s not kidding. This looks amazing and I can’t wait until I get the chance to try it out at home.
- Halloween at Chessington World of Adventures – Popcorn & Glitter. This year, minus sending pictures of cats dressed as bats around the team at work (long story..), I’ve not really got into the spirit of Halloween. Thankfully, Sophie’s post about her trip to Chessington World of Adventures and all their Halloween decorations had me feeling a little more excited for the end of the month. Plus, as always, her photos are gorgeous!
- Kat Von D x Debenham Launch – The Bell Jar Blog. So, if you’ve been having a nosey at my week in lipstick posts, you probably know I’m more than a little happy that Kat Von D is finally readily available in the UK. Emily went along to the launch at Debenham’s Oxford Street store and got to meet the lady herself. Not gonna lie, as much as I enjoyed reading, I was a little bit jealous..