Favourite Blog Posts In November || Friday Favourites
I’ve said it before, and I know I’ll say it again, but I genuinely love writing this post every month. I follow so many talented people and I love being able to share things that I’ve enjoyed reading over the last month. So, on that note, here’s my favourite posts from November;
- Coffee, Castles & Kilts | Edinburgh Photo Diary – Chapters Of Kat. Last time I visited Edinburgh, I was about eight years old. With having family in Glasgow, going North of the border generally meant heading there opposed to the Scottish capital. Kat’s photos have however made my need to plan a trip sometime next year, they’re absolutely stunning.
- A Bloggers Guide To Twitter – Emmys Beauty Cave. While I’ve been blogging for quite a while, I’m always keen to learn more. Emmy has shared her guide to Twitter including everything from Twitter chats to retweet accounts. I’ve bookmarked it for when I’m next queuing my tweets.
- 12 Free Winter Wallpapers for the Festive Season – Love, Catherine. As a fan of all things girlie, Catherine’s blog (& Instagram feed) is right up my street. She’s shared 12 of the most gorgeous, girlie winter wallpapers for your phone. So safe to say, my iPhone is ready to look festive!
- 7 things to help you get through this winter stint at work – Lashes Of Lifestyle. Getting up and leaving the house while it’s still dark is one of my least favourite things about winter. Chloe has shared seven top tips to help make work a little easier this winter and I personally thing they’re all fantastic ideas.
- Love Trumps Hate – Emma Inks. Some people say that you shouldn’t discuss politics with family over dinner. However, I feel that Emma’s insightful post into the American Election is one we should all be talking about. As a politics graduate, she really knows what she’s talking about. Plus, as always, it’s fabulously written.
- Cookie Dough Cupcakes – Blonde Vision. I have a huge sweet tooth. I can’t deny it. So when I saw these Lauren’s post about these cookie dough cupcakes, I just knew I’d have to give them a shot for myself. Yum!
- Postcards From Fuerteventura (& Part 2) – Popcorn & Glitter. I was super jealous of Sophie’s holiday snaps. (Seriously though, her photos are forever on point!). Anyway, it looked like an amazing trip and a trip back to the Canary Islands is now very much on my list for next year.
- Olympus PEN E-PL8 + 30mm Lens Review AND Discount code – Devoted To Pink. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t considering buying the new Olympus PEN E-PL8. So when Leah posted all about her experience with it and some of the absolutely gorgeous photos she took using it.. Well safe to say I know what I’m asking Santa for. (If you’re reading this Santa, or any of his elves for that matter. I’ve been a really good girl so if you could drop the 30mm lens under my tree..)
- Bicester Village Bargains – As You Wish. Georgie has a real way with words. Seriously, she could probably write a post about hovering the house and I’d read it. On this post, she talks about her shopping trip to Bicester Village and what bargains she picked up. It made me want to take a trip with her next time (and super envious of some of her purchases!).
- Colourpop Haul and UK Shipping Information – Laura Hadley. As you can probably guess, I love a cheeky ColourPop order. Laura picked up a selection of goodies including a few bits I’ve not thought to try yet. Next on my list? A few Lippie Stix are now firmly on my wish list, the one in Poppin’ that was on Laura’s haul is right up my street!