30 Things On My Bucket List For 2017 || Life Lately
I’ve never been one for five year plans, or even one year plans. But looking back on 2016, I found myself 10 months in wondering why I hadn’t done half the things I thought I would mostly as I kept putting things off. I didn’t use my holidays for anything exciting, I didn’t try to become a better person and I spent too much time drinking wine and sleeping. Don’t get me wrong, I have some wonderful memories from last year, but I could have had more if I tried a little harder. I mean if I would have been brave enough to do more without feeling like I needed others approval and put myself out there more, who knows what I could have achieved?
So, I thought, much like with my blogging goals; I’d write a list of things I wanted to have achieved by the end of 2017. My 2017 bucket list if you will..
30 Things On My Bucket List For 2017
- Say “yes” more.
- Complete a month long makeup spend ban.
- Keep my planner up to date (and utilise it more!)
- Go on at least five short breaks, preferably abroad.
- Spend more time volunteering than in 2016.
- Take more photographs.
- Go to the top of Primrose Hill.
- Go on a trip to Brighton.
- Make my wardrobe more “me” and donate anything I don’t wear.
- Take packed lunches into work more days than not.
- Visit Kew Gardens.
- Cut down on using face wipes.
- Go to Notting Hill Carnival.
- Eat less meat.
- Take a trip to Paris.
- See at least three musicals or shows.
- Improve my photography.
- Watch a tennis match at Wimbledon.
- Read at least 20 books.
- Go on a digital detox.
- Visit The Natural History Museum.
- Put a decent amount into my savings.
- Complete a blog challenge such as “BlogMas”.
- See a play at the Globe.
- Visit Copenhagen.
- Brave walking over the glass floor on Tower Bridge.
- Feel happier with my diet / figure.
- Go to see a comedy show.
- Finally go to BYOC.
- Stop letting the idea of doing something on my own put a halt to something I want to do and be brave enough to go it solo.