Favourite Blog Posts In February || Friday Favourites
I normally aim to have this post up on the last Friday of every month. But, as you might have guessed from the lack of posts last week, it was manic. (If you fancy reading more on why, there’s always my week in lipsticks *wink*). Anyway, better late than never huh? Here’s ten post I’ve loved reading in February;
- Could Bloglovin’ be Doing your Blog a Disservice? (and How to Change it!) – Makeup Savvy. Did you know Bloglovin’ has recently undergone some huge changes that could negatively effect your traffic? I didn’t until I read Fee’s post on these features and how to make sure they don’t impact you.
- Wearing Your Flaws With Pride – Emma Inks. I’ve said it before, and I’ll likely say it again, I love Emma’s sense of style and her blog posts are always so well written. As I’ve been feeling really self concious recently, this post really spoke to me.
- My Entire Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick Collection – Swatched! – Life In Excess. If you’ve read my blog for a while (or at least my week in lipsticks!) you’ll know I’m a huge Huda Beauty fan. So, safe to say, Kirsty’s collection has me swooning. I think Venus & Heartbreaker are next on my “to buy” list..
- How Bloggers Can Make The World A Better Place – Devoted To Pink. Leah is, not only a great friend, but also the kind of blogger I aspire to be. Her latest post on how we, as bloggers, can make the world a better place is a must read. Use your influence as best you can!
- Oscar Nominees (Part 1 & Part 2) – Popcorn & Glitter. If there’s someone who’s opinion is always spot on with film, it’s Sophie. Seriously, I can’t think of anyone who knows their stuff more than her. I really enjoyed her thoughts on the Oscar nominees, so much so I’ve put it on my “to do” list to see about six more of them!
- Jammie Dodger Cupcake Recipe – Hay Sparkle. Hayley always posts the yummiest looking recipes. These cupcakes look to die for, I can’t wait to try them for myself..
- Hey (blogger), It’s OK… – Laurzrah. Sometimes, especially in blogging, it’s easy to get down and compare yourself to others. However, Laura’s post reminds us that it’s a-okay that your life isn’t the instagram perfect most of us try to project. We’re only human, and that’s alright.
- Top 10 Blog Photo Props & Where To Buy Them – Lady Writes. Chloe’s photos are always on point. Seriously, she’s the photo prop queen! Not going to lie, after this I did head on over to Amazon to pick up some extra props for myself..
- 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Month – As You Wish. I love seeing positivity on my feed, so Georgie’s post put a real smile on my face to read. I am super jealous she managed to score Ed Sheeran tickets though…
- Three Tips For Achieving Brighter Instagram Photos With Snapseed – Little Miss Katy. I mean, we’re all in agreement here that Katy’s Instagram feed is what #FeedGoals as made of right? So when she mentioned her use of Snapseed I bookmarked this post ready to up my photo game too!