My Favourite Blog Posts in April || Friday Favourites
I feel like everytime I write these posts I have pretty much the same intro… But what can I say, every month my feed is full to the brim with posts from some wonderful and talented bloggers. So, without further ado – here are 10 posts I’ve loved reading this month;
- A Solo Weekend In Aberdeen – Little Miss Katy. As I’ve probably said a million and one times, Katy’s photos are total goals. Not only that, her travel posts are up there with my favourite to read. I loved reading about her solo adventure to Aberdeen and it got me itching to book my own solo adventure.
- My Photography Equipment & Setup For Blogging – LPage Beauty. Call me nosey all you like but I love reading about other people’s blog photography set ups. (& any tips or tricks!) And as I mentioned in my 5 happy things post earlier this week, it was the inspiration for picking up some faux fur from eBay!
- Eight things to do when you feel Anxious and/or Depressed – Milly Day Dreams. You know sometimes how you read something and it just came at the perfect time? This is exactly how I felt reading Milly’s post. Some fantastic tips to put your feelings of anxiety and dread on the back burner. I bookmarked it for next time I’m feeling it could be the start of a bad mental health day.
- #TheBloggerMadeMeBuyIt | Jeffree Star & Ofra Liquid Lipsticks – Love, Laughs, Lipstick. Honestly, when someone says they bought something due to reading about it on my blog I am always super chuffed. After all, it means they trust your opinion. With that in mind, I’m so glad Nikki loved her purchases. The only downside? I need to buy Prom Night and try Ofra now…
- Do You Need a Contract for Sponsored Posts? Free Downloadable Contract Template – Tea Party Beauty. Hayley is a total blogging pro. So whenever she puts out any blogging resources, I’m always hyped to try them. I rarely do sponsored or paid for content the main reason being I’m unsure about the contract element, so this will be super helpful for me going forward!
- Postcards From Berlin – Popcorn & Glitter. Berlin has been on my “to do” list for the longest time and Sophie’s post just shot it right to the top. Her photos, as ever, are gorgeous and I love how she manages to show just how much you can do in a weekend!
- 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Month – As You Wish UK. As you may have guessed, I love posts that focus on happy things. This is why I love Georgie’s happy lists – plus she’s got great taste so I always get some fabulous recommendations!
- Chorizo, Avocado and Tomato Breakfast Tacos – Lashes of Lifestyle. When it comes to food, Chloe knows her stuff! I always check her blog for recipes and recommendations and these breakfast tacos look amazing. I’m just waiting for an excuse to make them for a naughty breakfast on a Sunday…
- I Work In A Sexist Industry – Perks Of Being Ami. Ami is one of the most talented people I know and since last year, she’s been living her dream job shooting bands and live music for a living. What I didn’t realise however was just how much sexism was prominent in the photography industry. So props on Ami for going out there and smashing it!
- New In: Mascara – Lady Writes. Mascara is one of those beauty products that I tend to find a favourite and stick to until it runs out (like my current favourite Kat Von D one which is on it’s way to being done). So with this in mind, I loved reading Chloe’s mascara recommendations – Maneater is next on my to buy list!