“Little Things Make Big Days” – Isabel Marant
With having so many happy things happen in May, it’s surprising to say I’ve not been in my best head space. However, in an effort to remind myself to “shake yourself up Fran you’ve got no reason to be glum!” I thought it was time for another “It’s Little Things In Life” post. And with that, this list put a huge smile on my face. So here’s some little things that have made this month all that sweeter;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- The “Big Blue” bathbomb from Lush.
- Exploring Borough Market with Laura.
- Green tea with lemon.
- Seeing Trixie Matel’s Ages 3 And Up tour.
- Binge watching my way through Girlboss. And then re-reading the book.
- The way everyone seems to want to vote in the upcoming election. (And encourage everyone to register.)
- Doing 8 – 5 at work and learning which tubes to get to get a seat most days.
- Soy sauce – I have it on pretty much everything.
- Making new friends.
- Mug shots. (I’m still not sure how they’re syn free!)
- Winning the incentive at work and our team getting Pizza Express delivered.
- Eurovision being this Saturday!!
- Starbucks’ cold brew coffee.
- Buying Justin Beiber tickets. (#SorryNotSorry)
- Cute planner stickers.
- A trip to Wonderland at The Vaults.
- Discovering Joe Sutherland’s comedy act, I’m already planning to see him again!
- VaPiano, pasta cooked in front of you, to order? Hell to the yes.
- Dress shopping for my trip to the races next week. You can see my wishlist here.
- Treating myself in Boots – even if it was only to a new moisturiser…
- Spending Saturday mornings watching RuPaul’s Drag Race. The new series is so dramatic, I live!
- Half days at work.
- The fair being on the local common (plus I’m a total nerd who’s always fascinated by how fast it’s put up / taken down.)
- Deliveroo-ing pizza from Santa Maria.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt series three starting this time next week.
- Having a diet coke in my bath flamingo which you may have seen on my Instagram.
- My new hair do by Rush. (But there’s a full post on that going up on Monday…)