“Sometimes,” said Pooh, “the smallest things take up the most space in your heart.” – Winnie The Pooh
Much like June, my diary showed no sign of slowing down in July. With plans almost every weekend and seeing loads of my friends old and new, well it was wonderful. The only downside is, with so much to do, I feel like I hardly got a rest. So on that note, let’s focus back on the positives. Here are 25 little things that put a smile on my face this month.
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Adding fresh lemon slices to water.
- Planning the company summer party.
- Managing to get hold of the “She” palette from ColourPop before it sold out.
- Seeing Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre.
- Having afternoon tea with Tigers at Paradise Wildlife Park.
- Soy sauce on salad. Yummy!
- Gordon’s releasing pink Gin flavoured with red berries. Perfection much?!
- Re-organising my makeup brushes.
- Evenings being sunny enough to take photos – woo hoo!
- Seeing Nina Bonina Brown and Jaymes.
- Arizona Iced Tea – I get my paws on pretty much any variety and I’m happy.
- Picking up the “Gin & Tonic” iPhone case from SkinnyDip after spotting it a few weeks ago at an event.
- Getting a seat on the way to work.
- Unicorn ice cream from Milk Train Cafe.
- Talking of unicorns, the cute little unicorn bag charm I picked up from New Look.
- Re-watching Rick & Morty before the new episodes at the end of the month.
- Meeting Willam!!
- Glitter. All the glitter.
- Getting up early enough to have breakfast.
- The Spirit Of Tiki festival in Regents Park.
- Managing to find an adorable parrot shaped bag in Primark.
- Trying lots of warm tones looks with the Burning Embers palette I picked up on my MUA haul last month.
- Naked Noodle pots. I must eat at least 4 a week…
- Lush lip scrubs.
- Finally trying the Unicorn Freakshake from Maxwell’s, Covent Garden. Even if I couldn’t finish even half…