If you frequently come to my blog then you’ll know I normally share ten of my favourite posts at the end of each month. But, well I just kinda got a little swamped in June. So here’s a selection of posts from July and June that I enjoyed reading;
- How To Identify What Is Driving Traffic To Your Blog Post – A Step By Step Google Analytics Guide. – go to link Devoted To Pink. Google Analytics is one of those things that I think I’ve understood and then about 30 minutes later I find something new that I have to get my head round. So Leah’s post all about how to find out where your traffic is coming from using Google Analytics is an absolute Godsend.
- A Muggle Reacts. – see url I’m Being Erica. I make no secret out of being a
bit of amassive Harry Potter geek. So, understandably, The Studio Tour has been on my “to do” for ever. Reading about it from Erica’s perceptive put a huge smile on my face. ‘cos hey, if someone who’s never read the books can enjoy it.. Well I’m possibly going to implode with excitement!
- A Month Of Achievements. – http://feveda.com.ve/mefistofel/1686 Kayleigh Zaraa. My monthly happy lists might give me away here but I’m so here for people sharing positive vibes when it comes to blogging. Kayleigh’s post had me feeling super proud for her. We could all do with looking at all the great things we’ve managed sometimes!
- 40 Things To Do When You Want To Get Away From The Internet. – http://www.idfopoitiers.fr/maskoer/3315 Dorkface. As you may have noticed, I’m currently catching up from a bit of a blog break. Sometimes, it’s just great to get away from the internet you know? So I really enjoyed Jemma’s list of 40 things to do when you fancy a little digital detox.
- Magical Day At Disneyland – Photo Diary. – http://caboclonharaue.com/?kreosan=op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-bin%C3%A1rias-uol&9ff=15 Food & Baker Travels. I am a huge Disney fan, so I equally really enjoyed and was super jealous of Jessica and James trip. The photos are just gorgeous and it got me itching to book a trip!
- The Five Affordable Brands You Need In Your Make-Up Bag. – go to link Lady Writes Buy Cialis 25 mg in Columbia South Carolina . Shamefully, I’ve recently become a little bit of a makeup snob with most of my purchases coming from more high end brands. Chloe’s post reminded me of some of my favourite high street brands. Plus, it got me excited to try the growing range from Primark. I mean, there’s so many pretty things…
- Going Backstage At The O2 Arena. – click Mini Adventures. Milly’s blog is my go to read for cool things to do and places to travel to. One of the awesome things she wrote about this month was going backstage at the O2 Arena. It not only got me hoping to win tickets but also showed off a side of the building I’d never even thought about before.
- My ColourPop Makeup Collection Including Swatches.– http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=citas-con-chicas-de-quillabamba&ee6=a7 Emmy Writes About. I’ve recently fallen back in love with Colourpop. (I may even have a cheeky haul post coming up soon..) So Emmy’s swatches and thoughts on her collection gave me lots of inspiration for my next buys!
- How To Get Regrammed By A Big Brand On Instagram. – order Pregabalin online uk Sleek Chic. While I’ve not really been on it with my instagram game lately I really enjoyed this post full of tips for getting a brand to not only notice your post, but hopefully even re-gram it.
- Bird Of Smithfield Spritz Garden Rooftop. – source url Loved By Laura. I’m forever on the look out for cool London venues, especially if they involve cocktails on a rooftop. So needless to say, on Laura’s recommendation next time the suns out I’m heading down to Bird of Smithfield!