“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 8 – October || Life Lately
“Watch in gratitude as life unfolds before your eyes.” – Unknown
Sometimes you just need to take a breather, forget about what’s been bothering you and focus on the positives. Part of the reason I think I enjoy writing these It’s The Little Things posts so much. Taking that time out was much needed this month as I’ve been feeling a little bogged down with my blog to do list, so putting something together as light hearted as this is always a win in my book. Anyway, I’ll stop my rambling, here’s a few little things that made me happy in October…
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Arranging Halloween drinks at work. Should be fun!
- Finally trying the “Better Than Sex” mascara by Too Faced.
- Cloudy lemonade – I know it’s more of a summer drink but I’ve just rediscovered it…
- Making good headway on Christmas party plans.
- Seeing “Jinkx Sings Everything”.
- Exploring Harrods at lunch. Especially the food court
- Attending the PANDORA x Disney Launch.
- The Bake Off Finale, even if I’m going to miss watching it week on week…
- Snug jumpers coming back to being a staple in shops.
- Experimenting with the “Beauty Killer” palette by Jeffree Star. (Which I treated myself to for my birthday..)
- The tube strike being cancelled.
- Getting into meal prepping on a Sunday.
- Talking of meal prep – I bought a really cool new chopper which makes veg prep a breeze.
- Lush’s Lord Of Misrule bathbomb.
- Having a fresh set of nails.
- Seeing the Heels of Hell Tour at Clapham.
- & Trixie Mattel liking my photo of them taken that night.
- Taking a day off midweek.
- Ordering the ColourPop My Little Pony Palette.
- Nando’s beanie burgers. So naughty but so worth it.
- Going home and getting straight in my PJs.
- Attending the launch night of Beauty & The Feast.
- Options flavoured hot chocolate.
- The All Stars 3 cast announcement. Even if I did wait up ’til 1am to watch.
- Getting my hair thinned out. Well overdue!