“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 9 – November || Life Lately
“We Sometimes Underestimate The Influence Of Little Things” – Charles W Chestnutt
Another month almost over another “It’s The Little Things” post. Even when I’ve been bogged down with real life things like work, health and everything in between I thoroughly enjoy writing these. Mostly as it gives me a chance to look through my diary and actually realize that, “hey, I do have it pretty good.” (Most of the time anyway!). So on that note, here are a selection of little and not so little things that have made me happy during November;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Seeing Biffy Clyro’s MTV Unplugged Set at The Roundhouse. One word incredible.
- Linda McCartney veggie sausages.
- Pampering myself with a Cosmetic Warrior face mask from Lush.
- Decorating a gingerbread house at Biscuiteers with M&S.
- & eating said gingerbread house..
- Strong, hot, black coffee on a cold morning.
- Pub quiz nights with Stuart and George.
- And actually getting a few right without resorting to cheating…
- Mulled wine, it’s never too early right?
- Trying pizza from Maverick, it’s always good to find a decent pizza joint near work!
- Rewatching BoJack Horseman.
- Treating myself a new lightbox after the first broke.
- Seeing the Christmas lights around Oxford Street. (Yes I know it’s a little early..)
- Avocado on toast.
- Getting the office decorated ready for Christmas.
- Talking of Christmas, the final prep for our company Christmas party.
- Meeting Eureka O’Hara, so much fun!
- Christmas shopping before it gets too manic…
- Attempting to be a curling pro at Sliders Curling Club.
- Magical Unicorn Tears Gin. It was almost too cute to drink. Almost.
- Seeing the fireworks at Battersea Park (and going for a few mulled ciders after!)
- Discovering a new place for after work drinks.
- Getting in to fresh bed sheets wearing fresh PJs.
- Checking out, and having a few cocktails at, the Nasty Gal pop-up.
- Christmas time just being round the corner.. It’s not too early to cover everything in tinsel right?!