“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 10 – December || Life Lately
“Start the day with a grateful heart.” – Unknown.
Ohhh boy, it’s another late “It’s The Little Things” post. Only this time, it’s really really really late. I actually considered skipping doing this post and my 5 Happy Things for December but heck, it was a great month and even if it’s a trip down memory lane. I really do enjoy writing these kinds of posts. So here’s me grabbing a cuppa ready to sit down with my diary and give you guys a note of some of the little things that made me happy in December.
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Spending more quality time with my family.
- Mulled wine.
- Arranging a team Christmas Cook Out. So much fun!
- Getting a mermaid tail blanket, I love it!
- Finishing work for the year.
- And on that note, having over a week off. Just what I needed.
- New veggie options at Nandos!
- Going to Winter Wonderland with some of the guys from work.
- Trying out some Chambord cocktails.
- The Great British Bake Off Christmas special.
- Accidentally ordering an Apple Watch. Accidentally of course.
- The work Christmas party going off without a hitch.
- Dauphinoise potatoes.
- Rewatching The Mighty Boosh.
- Spending dark nights in the bath with a facemask on.
- Visiting the Rekorderlig Cider Lounge on the Southbank.
- Getting paid before Christmas. (Although, 6 weeks ’til the next was not such a happy thing…)
- Sparkly nails!
- Spending more time on cooking from scratch.
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles. Easily the best chocolate out there.
- Joining Spotify. Sorry Apple Music, but it’s cheaper and the playlists are just the best!
- Being absolutely spoiled gift wise at Christmas.
- Re-discovering Shane Dawson on Youtube.
- Picking up some total bargains in the boxing day sales.
- Finally trying Naked Dough, I know, I know, there’s been a lot of food on here. But it was Christmas after all!