“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 11 – January || Life Lately
“Little Happy Thoughts Make Big Happy Memories” – Unknown
It wouldn’t be an “It’s The Little Things” post if it didn’t start with my apologising that it’s approximately 5 years, 7 months late would it?! So, despite having that huge gap between paydays and a few days where I came down with the flu again January wasn’t all that bad. In fact, here are 25 or so great little things that made the month all that much better…
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Long sleeps on a Sunday morning, or any morning in fact!
- Printing lots of photos for my board.
- Green tea with lemon. (And with honey if I fancy a sweet hit.)
- Making birthday plans – here’s hoping it’s a good one!
- RuPaul’s Drag Race AS3 starting.
- Celebrity Big Brother – You know I love me some reality tv!
- Prawn Katsu from Yo! Sushi.
- Having fresh flowers around the house.
- Making my own Chambord cocktails. I highly recommend trying them for yourself.
- Seeing the Dick Whittington on its last show.
- Iced black coffee.
- Putting money in my holiday fund.
- Losing the weight I gained over Christmas.
- Harrods salads – extravagant for a workday lunch but SO good.
- Clip-on hoop earrings from Claire’s. Metal allergies are not fun.
- Winning £50 of Sainsbury’s vouchers at work.
- & Then spending it on lots of goodies for my draw.
- Talking about treating myself, treating myself to a Hydrate M8.
- Learning more about batch cooking with John Lewis. (Post coming on that over the next few days!)
- Then making my own version of said sauce at home.
- Strawberry scented hand sanitizer.
- Scoring tickets for Trixie Mattel – Now With Moving Parts.
- The satisfaction of going home and having a gin and tonic after a busy day at work.
- Freshly ground coffee.
- Getting my Apple Watch. Even if it was, errm, accidentally…