“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill.
March, I am a fan. Not only because it’s been a busy one but it ended in a four day weekend thanks to the Easter Bank Holidays. And, let’s be honest. Bank Holidays are good and everything but bank holidays that mean you get a four day weekend are the absolute best kind. Anyway, March kept me busy both out and about and watching a lot of Netflix. So here are a few happy things that reminded me It’s The Little Things in March.
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Buying an advanced Excel course, I heart learning.
- Work giving us all an Easter egg. How cute!
- Having a fresh set of acrylic nails on.
- Binging Fairground Attraction on Netflix.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese from All Bar One.
- Spending a Saturday afternoon watching the rugby.
- Finding £10 I didn’t know I had spare in my purse.
- Circus shows at the Aeronaut with Stuart.
- Sleepy Body Lotion from Lush.
- Picking up my new glasses. (It was weird being able to see properly again!)
- Making pre-prepped lunches for work.
- The final of RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars 3.
- Pizza from one of my favourites, Santa Maria.
- Attending the Nasty Woman pop-up.
- Rosemary fries from Honest Burger.
- Getting a seat on the tube.
- Far too many drinks with Stuart & George.
- Having a team meeting over ice cream!
- Talking about ice cream, I finally tried Halo Top and it has changed my life.
- Reading more books and taking advantage of my Amazon Prime. (You can read what here!)
- Hitting a huge work target and having pizza as a reward.
- Going to the European premiere of A Wrinkle In Time with Sophie.
- Oh, and being in the same room as Oprah during it!
- White wine spritzers.
- Seeing the amazing Ben Delacreme!