“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 14 – April || Life Lately
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
I’ll be honest, I’ve got a sneaking suspicion I’ve used this quote before. But, then again, I couldn’t find it. So if it is a repeat – well, errm, sorry about that. Anyway, April was a fantastic month and we finally got some sunshine which was absolutely lovely. So before I go on about spending time out in the garden soaking up some rays I’ll get on with sharing my “It’s The Little Things” from April…
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Visting Becky in Derby.
- & eating all the Chinese food.
- & then binging documentaries and catching up on life.
- Gyoza from Yo! Sushi.
- Getting a set on the tube for not one, not two, but four days in a row!
- Meatless Meatballs from Leon.
- After going on the #MegaMysteryBus noticing that they all have punny names, Al Bus Dumbledore is a favourite.
- Watching true crime videos on Youtube.
- Wagamama’s takeout from Deliveroo.
- Looking at potential summer party venues.
- Despite him getting it weeks ago, finally getting a lift in dads new car.
- As I mentioned in my latest 5 Happy Things, I’ve continued on with meal prepping!
- Getting a new epilator from Lidl. It was a bargain too…
- White wine spritzers.
- Getting a haircut – well overdue!
- Watching the Celebrity Great British Bake Off.
- Going for Chinese food with Sophie at Royal China.
- Finishing work and it still being sunny outside.
- A Lush bath while watching Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.
- Making a Boohoo order, and it all fitting!
- Getting a back massage at work.
- Finishing Dirty Money on Netflix – I absolutely loved every episode.
- Fresh fruit deliveries at work.
- Going for pizza at The Stable.
- Watching some of the new Shane Dawson series, I’ve really enjoyed the multi-part episodes.