“One sees great things from the valley; only small things from the peak” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
How on earth are we in June already? Almost halfway through 2018 already and to be honest, it’s a little scary! (Talking about that being scary, I normally do an update post to my Bucket List for the year. I’m only slightly dreading that…) But, enough negativity, this post is all about the happy little moments from the month just past. So let’s get on and you can find my It’s The Little Things from May below. Be warned though, there’s a lot of Denmark mentions. I will be writing posts on that soon too!
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Spending a long weekend with family in Denmark. (I visited Koge and Copenhagen).
- Nando’s Breakfast!
- Getting my hair cut – it’s been a while…
- Hitting a target and getting pizza for it at work.
- Pre-flight (and during flight – let’s be honest!) prosecco.
- Finally trying the Urban Decay All Nighter long-wear foundation.
- Nachos. I just really love nachos.
- An amazing night out with Leah and Mona, just what the doctor ordered…
- Shane Dawson’s latest video series.
- Dinner at Va Piano overlooking Tivoli Gardens.
- Doing my first ever Escape Room with the team from work.
- Buying the Stila liner I’ve been eyeing up in the Duty Free.
- Pålægschokolade. It’s chocolate. Designed for toast. It’s amazing.
- Drinks with Sophie at Sourced. Always a winner!
- Importing loads of photos of my camera to edit.
- Fresh raspberries.
- Walking home via Harrods. Good for my step count, maybe not for my bank…
- Miz Cracker’s “Review With A Jew” Drag Race recaps.
- Three long weekends. Absolute bliss.
- Going to the launch of the new Spectrum collection. But more on that in another post…
- & while I was there being drawn as a mermaid.
- Getting a back massage at work.
- Trying all the new Diet Coke flavours. Mango is pretty good!
- Sunny lunchtime walks.
- Treating mum and me to cake from Peggy Porschen. One of my favourite bakeries in London. And certainly the most Instagramable…