“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 16 – June || Life Lately
“Because when you stop and look around, life is pretty amazing.” – Unknown
It’s that time of the month again, it’s time for my usual “It’s The Little Things” post. June has flown by. Although I’ve been busy I’ve been a little behind on the blog front, so errm, sorry about that. But anyway, there’s been a few very exciting blog events (I’ll link to relevant posts below!), lots of times with friends and a lot of exploring the city too. Before I go on too much, here is a list of little (and not so little) things that made me happy in June;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- First things first, a wonderful evening at Gatwick with World Duty Free.
- The work summer party.
- Checking out the pre-theatre menu at Bill’s with Sophie!
- A £100 win on a scratch card. I had to check it about 5 times before I believed it!
- A work “park pizza party” with ice cream in the sun.
- Fresh nails. I just love having fresh claws on.
- The new season of Queer Eye!
- After work drinks with Sophie at Sourced.
- Buying a travel card rather than paying daily. I’ve saved so much money!
- Treating myself to some work out gear from Primark.
- Yo! Sushi Green Wednesdays.
- Running into Lily Allen at the train station. I’m gutted I didn’t ask for a selfie…
- Going for a walk along the river at Hammersmith.
- Watching the Finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race with Stuart and George with wine and a take out.
- & Let’s be honest, the right queen winning!
- Pre-prepping lunches for work.
- Buying a cross-trainer from Spock for the garage. Even though, well, it ended in a swollen eye and two days off…
- Watching Leah speak at BlogCon London.
- Followed by cake and wine before she got her train back!
- Talking of BlogCon – I also got to see Issy and baby Freddie!!
- A day of Pokemon hunting around Battersea Park.
- Meatless Meatballs from Leon. So yummy!
- Getting my first Denmark post up, the next one is coming up in a week!
- An epic Duolingo streak.
- Passion Fruit & Marshmellow icecream from Four Winters. Have I told you how much I flipping love Four Winters?!
- Rewatching The Hangover. Such a classic.
- Finding a new street food market near work. Even if I didn’t try anything yet…
- Hitting 10,000 steps a day every day in June!