“I do small things. I try to do good things every day.” – Jackie Chan
It’s that time again, I’m sharing with you lovely lot a list of happy things from a month past. If you’re new here, every month I write 25 or so little and not so little things from each month for my “It’s The Little Things” series. I don’t know if anyone enjoys reading them as much as I do, but I just like having a list of happy moments to look back on when I’m not feeling so positive about things. So, without further ado, here’s a round up for August;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Starting Love Island Australia. I think I might even enjoy it more than the UK version…
- Pizza at ‘spoons and a gossip with some of the girls from work.
- Talking of work, booking the Friday off for a long weekend.
- And spending that day on some much-needed life admin.
- Including finally getting my photo board up. (Which I’ve been meaning to since Christmas…)
- A day out exploring Shoreditch and being a hometown tourist.
- Becky coming down to London for the weekend.
- Visiting the House of Minilama in SoHo. (They did art for the Harry Potter series).
- Having a glass of wine and halloumi fries by the river in Camden.
- Watching The Meg.
- Checking out potential venues for the work Christmas party.
- The Spice Girls Exhibition with Becky.
- Getting a free burger from my local Honest with a promotion they were running.
- Seeing the new Spectrums Minnie Mouse collection in their Carnaby Street store.
- The conclusion of the Shane Dawson Jeffree Star Series.
- Going to the Wagamama’s Noodle Lab with Sophie.
- Seeing Mama Mia 2 at Picture House Central.
- The opening party of the Ibis Styles in Ealing.
- Buying a few new books from Amazon.
- Trying a new veggie mince, Naturli. I think I have a new favourite!
- Rum punch at work to celebrate the Notting Hill Carnival.
- Binge watching Insatiable on Netflix. I’m still not sure if I enjoyed it or not…
- Doing The Monster (a giant inflatable obstacle course for adults) with Diana.
- Mum making the most amazing seafood pasta.
- Having an epic day out with Leah including lunch, overpriced ice cream and of course, lots of wine and laughter.