For the past two years, I’ve shared my bucket list for the year online with hopes that it would keep me on track. I mean, it makes me more accountable right? (If you fancy a read here’s my most recent update with how I managed for 2018, or want a real trip down memory lane? Here’s how 2017 went!) So before I ramble on too much about years gone by, here’s 30 things I’d like to achieve in 2019. (P.s I know you’re meant to have your plan for the year at the beginning of it, but when have I ever done anything by the book?! It took me long enough to decide what I wanted to achieve…)
30 Things On My Bucket List For 2019
Some of the first ones on here look familiar? Well, that’s because they’re ones copied over that I didn’t manage for 2018. I’ve added all of the new ones below!
- Brave walking over the glass floor on Tower Bridge.
- Visit Kew Gardens.
- Visit the London Transport Museum.
- Go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- Be producing regular content including stories on Instagram by the end of the year.
- Visit God’s Own Junkyard.
- Take a trip to Bath. (I really didn’t see enough last time!).
- Finally watch the Oxford & Cambridge Boat Race. (Or, even better, the Goat Race…).
- Find and join a local gym.
- Learn something new.
- Pay off one of my credit cards completely.
- Book a bottomless brunch (or two!)
- Keep my Ban.Do planner fully up to date.
- Go on a weekend trip to Dublin.
- Go ice skating. I’ve never been on the ice, even as a kid so I think it would be cool to try!
- Read at least 12 books.
- Do something major with my hair. (Or at least start making more of an effort with it!)
- Get some “cliche blogger” points and go to Elan cafe.
- Make an effort to get more sleep.
- Book flights somewhere on a whim and go.
- Properly learn to use Lightroom. (Or even just the mobile app for starters!)
- Get fitted for contact lenses.
- Meal prep more for work. (& Stop buying so many meal deals…)
- Go on a boat on the Thames, or one of the canals!
- Re-start my YouTube channel.
- Lose at least 20lb off my body weight, or at least feel a little happier with how I look.
- Hit a 100+ day streak on Duolingo.
- Grab food at Eat By Chloe.
- Book a holiday somewhere warm and sunny!
- Go out of my fashion comfort zone a little more…
Much like last year, a real mix of things to do and some self improvement. So, here’s hoping that I manage to do even better than last year!