“Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses” – Unknown.
It’s that time again, another slightly delayed It’s The Little Things post! For this, well I don’t have an excuse other than I thought I’d already posted it, but apparently not. That and February was an exceptionally busy month. So while I sit and watch some day time tv (hello Chateau DIY, thanks for making me want to buy a place in France!) I thought I’d do something semi-productive and put together a list of little things I loved about January.
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Trying the infamous Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll. (& eating about 70 in the weeks after!)
- Spending my Boots points on a Stila set in the sale.
- Watching Rotten on Netflix, it was super interesting…
- Going for Greek food at Suvlaki for Stu’s birthday.
- Finally got around to reading “This Is Going To Hurt”, amazing.
- Drinks at The Allis at the Television Centre.
- Using up my Bomb Cosmetics Christmas goodies. I love a good bath!
- Finally trying Taco Bell (and playing lots of Spyro with Stu & George!)
- Going to watch the live recording of Your Face or Mine at the BBC Television Centre.
- Watching the Fyre Festival documentary. Oh, my, word…
- Drinks at Jones Family Kitchen. (Yay for happy hour!)
- Rediscovering just how much I love my Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgeny Palette.
- Buying a nutrition scale from Lidl.
- Starting to use my new Ban.Do planner.
- My colleague Christina bought in homemade Sushi.
- Talking of work, I got the most accurate fortune cookie ever in a beer o’clock snack.
- Discovering the local Brew Dog bar.
- The immersive screening of How To Train Your Dragon 3 with Sophie.
- A cheeky little BeautyBay order…
- Finally trying Pan n Ice. I kept meaning to whenever I walked past!
- Getting my DIY on and making some cute bottle lights. (If you can count drinking up the last of the Christmas gin and putting lights in the bottle…)
- Making the most epic veggie fry up with avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes and hashbrowns. Yum!
- Checking out The Drug Store‘s pop up in South Kensington, I’ll let you know how I got on with the CBD on a post soon!
- Bought the cutest little letter board from Hema.
- Watching the American Meme on Netflix, in fact, writing this makes me want to watch it again!