“The day you stop doing the small things is the day you think you’re above everybody else.” – Kevin Hart
Ah February, you’re always a busy month for me. If nothing else because it’s not only my birthday month but my parents too. So it tends to involve a lot of yummy food, quite a bit of celebrating and cake. Lots of cake. So before I bore you all chatting about my birthday celebrations. Let’s crack on with the It’s The Little Things post for February!
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- First things first, the obvious one, my birthday! (I was dreading it to be honest, but turned out great…)
- & going for a fabulous Chinese meal at Tian Fu with my parents.
- & ending up loving it so much we returned back two weeks later to celebrate their birthdays.
- Depotting a lot of my Colourpop palettes into a large magnetic one so I’ll use them more.
- Lemon in green tea.
- Going to an event with Tribe and feeling proper inspired about Instagram again.
- Before Christina got back from holiday, covering her desk in post-it notes.
- Getting myself some goodies from Iceland, including some of the No Bull veggie range.
- Booking a long weekend off for my birthday.
- Diet Iron Brew
- Discovering a new local gem in Elephant West, an art gallery/bar in an old petrol station.
- Marks and Spencer’s curries. So darn good!
- Treating myself to some new Lightroom Presets.
- Flight Club Victoria with Stu!
- Then he and George treating me to a comedy club trip…
- Oh, and us all going for my first ever Shake Shake after!
- Freshly done nails. (I went for raspberry pink as always!)
- Prosecco in the bath. Bubbles and bubbles, what could be better?!
- Finally trying the giant pizza slices from Homeslice.
- My first gym session in a little while with ESquared.
- Buying the most extra af dressing gown from the BooHoo Gemma Collin’s range.
- Discovering the Libary Bar, quite possibly my new favourite spot.
- As hoped, spending a few evenings enjoying the garden.
- Linda McCartney Vegetarian Country Pies. Just what I needed on a rainy night.
- Heading to Professional Beauty with Christina (& buying a new set of brushes from Spectrum!)