“It’s The Little Things In Life” – 25 – March || Life Lately
“Don’t Watch The Clock; Do What It Does & Keep Going” – Sam Levenson
Another month has gone by and it’s time for yet another It’s The Little Things post. I must say, not only has keeping my diary up to date helped me towards ticking something my 2019 bucket list but it’s also made writing these posts a lot easier. It means now I can just flick through and reminisce. Plus, aside from seeing what I’ve been getting up to, it’s made me keep a note of all my little treats, favourite things to watch and just general moments I might otherwise have forgotten. So with that in mind, here are 25 or so little (and not so little) things I loved in March;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Work getting us pancakes. Lemon and sugar for me!
- Treating myself to a set of bath melts from Bomb Cosmetics.
- Winning on a football bet, and even better it was my dad’s favourite team. Win-win!
- A wonderful day with my mum at Moonpig’s UK headquarters for their #LoveStartsWithMum event.
- We left with a lovely goodie bag and two bouquets which really brightened up the house.
- Checking out Box Park Croydon and burgers from Meat Liquor.
- Going on a Go Boat adventure through the Paddington canals.
- A new coffee machine at work. Because, well, coffee.
- Nandos’ Beanie Burgers with added halloumi.
- Exploring the Kyoto Garden in Holland Park. It’s just so pretty!
- Going to get my nails done mustard yellow and ending up with Sainsbury’s bag orange…
- But Coco Montrese liked my tweet about it, so that makes it all okay! (If you know, you know!)
- Trying the vegan Katsu Curry at Wagamama’s.
- I only went and booked a holiday to Greece with Leah, didn’t I?!
- An evening at VQ Bloomsbury with American Cereal Club. (More on that in a post this week…)
- Rewatching Footballers Wives. It’s such a ridiculous show but I love it…
- Going for dinner at the local Brew Dog. (I had the Soy Divison vegan hot dog and it was amazing!)
- Treating myself to an Urban Decay Brow Endowed set, perfect for everyday brows!
- Drag Race night with pizza!
- I got my paws on the gorgeous Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blue Blood Palette.
- Five Guys chips with hummus. (They’ve not started serving it, we’d ordered from Deliveroo and I already had the hummus.)
- My best friend Becky bought me a studio light because she knows I want to up my blog photo game.
- And duck slippers, because, I bloomin’ love ducks. (The best two birthday/Christmas gifts she could pick if you ask me!)
- Talking of Becky, I also headed up to Derby for a visit. Which obviously involved Chinese food and documentaries…
- Throwing a surprise birthday party, complete with party hats and cake at work!